Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

This doesn't have to yours alone @Snowie. It sounds again like you are saying goodbye. Remember we talked tonight about that tiny, tiny bit of you that was still holding on? Do you think you can find that again? Please try to keep yourself safe. While I can't even begin to imagine the hell you are living through, I know there are better times and days ahead. There will be laughter, joy and love. I'll check in with you in the morning.

@Snowie I said I would check on you his morning. You were first in my thoughts today as I'm very concerned about you. It would be great if you could check on with me even if it just means hitting the support button. Hugs and hugs ❤️ 💜 💙 💜 💙

Hi @Snowie 
Your forum friends are here for you. I can see that you've deleted the contents of a number of your recent posts. Please keep an eye on your inbox as I'm just going to send you an email to check in and see how you are this afternoon. 
Take care

@Snowie  HeartHeart

@Snowie sitting with you 💜💜

Looking for you @Snowie 💞 💞 💞 Worried and scared for my beautiful friend. So I'll just sit here in her space until maybe she comes by. Please try to find something to hold onto. I know you are super struggling in that darkest of places you are in. But look around. There is a crack of light within those dark walls.@Snowie

I'm still here @Snowie

Lots has happened since yesterday afternoon. I can't go into it but lots of trust broken. I'm in a very bad place but didn't want to worry anyone on here.

I don't know when I will be back or if I will be back. I hope I can come back, I know I need this support.

My heart has been broken into a million peices, secrets revealed and SI higher then ever before.

I'm sorry I can't explain myself more, I wish I could but it is all in the too distressing basket.

I love you all my forum friends and wish you nothing but the best. I will be thinking about you daily and you have all my love and support.

Till next time Heart

@Snowie i really hope you come back, i will miss you so much. My heart breaks for you, life just isnt fair. Take the time you need and reach out for supports as much as you need. I hope that things will get better for you, i cant say when but i hope its very soon.
Sending heaps of love and hugs 💜💜💜💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance