Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

I understand not wanting to speak to someone. Just worried about your safety today. Are you safe right now? 

Someone will always be here for you on the forums @BlueBay 

sending hugs 

hanami 💮

I’m safe for now 

feeling very vulnerable and scared to ask for help 

thanks for the hugs @hanami 

I hear you @BlueBay . It can be so hard to ask for help. When I was younger I would never ask for help. I always felt I could get through alone and was scared of what people would think of me - would they find me too needy? would they know what to say? would they just leave me to be alone? As I've gotten older I've realised this is not what happens when you ask for help. Someone is always there for you and glad that you asked instead of suffering in silence and alone. Keep reaching out here, we are all here for you.

hugs hanami 💮

asking for help is a sign of weakness @hanami  a sign that I am stupid and can't deal with my own stuff by myself

but the truth is - i can't anymore, i need help and can't do this alone anymore

i am going to talk to my psych on Monday - just have to get through the weekend

i have seen a psychologist for 11 yrs - you would think by now i would be better, ok or at least not so depressed like i am now

i feel angry right now

i am crying because i don't know what to do anymore

i wish i could run away

@hanami @tyme 

It's not good you feel that way @BlueBay . I'm sorry you see asking for help as a sign of weakness.  Sitting with you in your emotional pain.

hanami 💮

Sitting with you @BlueBay  and offering comfort.

I’m sorry this is such a hard day for you.

💜🤗💚🤗💙🤗💜

Happy to sit a while with you @BlueBay 

hi @Eve7 @hanami 

🎀

Hey @Bow 

Hope you're going okay today 🦋 💖

Not particularly @hanami  but keeping myself busy 

@Bow Glad you're keeping busy. Sometimes it's the best way to take our mind of our mental health stuff. When I've got a particularly clean house is when you know I've had some bad stuff going on in my head! It's the only thing that seems to take my mind of it. 

hanami 💮

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance