Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Mum Is feeling a bit better today , they are keeping mum in for a few days 

Also we had a fire in our house this morning Smiley Sad

Good she's in hospital @Shaz51 wherevshe needs to be meaning you can have your getaway 💞

Fire!!!! What happened, all ok?

No getaway, this weekend  @Anastasia , @Former-Member , @Emelia8 , @Emelia8 , @Owlunar , @greenpea 

We had a fire in our house which we now can not live in , soo much damage , soo much smoke 

But we are ok and staying at mum's 

Oh @Shaz51 

I am so sorry!!!!!

Thank goodness you are both ok xxx

Oh no @Shaz51 ... how awful about the house fire. You say there is heaps of damage. Have you lost much in the way of personal valuables ie photos etc?

Dare I ask .... Are you insured?  Gosh I hope so. Thank goodness you have your mums house as temporary accommodation.

Im so sorry to hear that your trip away will need to be cancelled (or maybe only postponed?) this weekend. Looks like you will be having your anniversary weekend at your old family home.

Have you told your Mum about your house fire?

And lastly .... are you okay Shaz?

Emelia 😔💝

Yes lost everything  @Emelia8 , @Anastasia 

Yes we are insured 

Yes told mum this afternoon  at the hospital,  she was shocked and relieved that we were ok 

We have no clothes  so we had free cancellation,  so we can rebook  later at a better time  to  go 

Oh @Shaz51 ... I am so sorry. 💔  Thank God you and Mr Shaz are uninjured. Was it an electrical fire, and were you home when it started? I'm horrified at what could have happened Shaz. 😯

I expect you are both in shock right now. Please try to take things easy. Its good your Mum will remain in hospital for a few more days. One less person for you to worry about.

Awww Shaz ... do you need a hug? 🌹😔💞

Emelia

That's terrible, so sorry @Shaz51  😔💔

😞 Take care, we'll be praying.

Oh @Shaz51 ..... 😨😰 I am so glad you are okay, and so sorry about the fire ...... 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance