Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Oh, that came about quicker than you thought @Anastasia . Thats going to be a worry for you then, but a good thing overall. How does your son feel about it all?

@Shaz51 

@Emelia8 

@Determined 

@eth 

@Maggie 

@Smc

@Former-Member 

Screenshot_2020-07-28-23-26-56-78.png

Yes it did sadly @Emelia8 

I guess when I said yesterday next week it didn't occur to me that today is next week. 

He wants to. He feels it will speed his recovery up as he gets to see his Dr twice to three times a week. I'm not sold. This will be his 6th admission. I want to see results. I want to see that he doesn't get over medicated like every other time. With covid there's limited visitation so my anxiety around it is through the roof. But it is what it is do all I can do is hope for a good outcome this time x 

@Shaz51I am guessing mums place is big enough.  Take a little time to process it all and get Mr Shazzes feedback.

Heart

@AnastasiaWe have not spoken much but I wanted to say hello.  My son had his 5 th admission a few weeks ago.  It is never easy.  One thing the doctor said to me was that patients are strictly vetted re Covid, so that tho there is no visiting, there is often reduced risk of infection even tho they may be interacting with patients.  check with your specific place.  My son does not like hospital at all, but somehow gets himself in situations where he is admitted.  Take Care of you thru it all.

Smiley Happy

Hello @Emelia8

Heart

@eth 

Heart

Beautiful flowers @Anastasia 🙏💜

Well ... If your son is happy about the admission, you just need to go along with it and hope for the best. Yes I accept its so much more worrying with covid restrictions in place. 6 admissions over a relatively short period of time, is a lot I admit. But I suppose both your son and his treating professionals are learning all the time, and hopefully getting a little closer each time. I'm with you in hoping for a good outcome for him. How long will he be in, do you know? Is the hospital fairly close to where you reside, or is it quite a commute?

Emelia 🌸

Oh @Appleblossom 

Thank you for saying hello x Did the latest admission improve his situation?

Hope so @Emelia8 

It's his 2nd with this Dr. So we are as close as we've ever been I think/hope. We did have a scare a couple of weeks back with a toxic reaction to his meds and a rush to emergency so he had to start from scratch again. A blessing in hindsight.  He'll be there for 21 days. Yes it's close enough that I don't have to pack a lunch to get him there 😁

It sounds very positive then @Anastasia . This could be his big turning point. 😀💖👍

Its complicated

Heart

@Anastasia 

Smiley Happy

@Anastasia  The flowers are beautiful. Thankyou. Thinking of you and your boy. Sending 💕💕💕

@Shaz51 💕💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance