Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Hi @Shaz51 

What a devastating situation - losing everything in a house fire - I can't imagine that at all

And it is fortunate you can stay at your mother's house and I have no doubt she is delighted but it will mean more work for you - I understand that - and I also think Mr Shaz won't be all that happy about it. I just hope you have insurance

Also - I am glad you are taking time off from work for a couple of weeks at Christmas - other people do - though it is hard for self-employed people

All the best to Shaz, Mr Shaz - Shaz' mother and poor little kidney - oh deal - you have your transplant surgery to think about too

They say it never rains but it pours - so true

Dec

Former-Member
Not applicable

Gentle reminder that self care most important at present @Shaz51  keep reaching out.

Dear @Shaz51  You have so much going on atm, I don't know how you are still standing! You are a

wam of great strength and resilience - someone to be admired.

Im so sorry that you lost everything in the fire - I just can't imagine the devastation. So glad you & your family have each other to get through this very bumpy road ahead.

I didn't mean to highjack your thread, but wanted to let you know I care and will offer whatever support you need - please just reach out, we are all here for you beautiful lady. 🌸💖🌸💖🌸

Thank you  my friend  @WIP ❤🧡

Sitting with you my friend too 

You are very welcomed to be here xxx

How are you xx

And have you got a  thread too 

@Shaz51 wrote:

Thank you  @Determined , @Eve7 , @Former-Member , @Faith-and-Hope , @BlueBay , @Owlunar , @Emelia8 , @greenpea , @Appleblossom , @Anastasia 

Lots of inspectors,  forensics looking  what is left of our house  xxx 

Sorry I have not been  around xx

@Tortoiseshell , @Jupiter 

I haven't been modding for a while @Shaz51 so sorry I didn't see this until now. I can't believe this happened and I hope you're managing okay. No apologies needed at all, take care of you 🌻🌻🌻

Thank you  @Tortoiseshell 🥰

Yes it was a big shock , and we are staying at my mum's who is 89 

Mr shaz is having lots of  ups and down 

, Sooo  one day at a time here  

@WIP , @Former-Member , @Owlunar , @Former-Member , @Emelia8 , @Adge 

Former-Member
Not applicable

💙 @Shaz51  💙

I'm wondering how you're gonna do Christmas now?  So I thought I'd donate a wreath for your front door. But then I thought... 

why not gift you an entire front door... decorated! 🎀

And then...

I thought...

why don't we all here build you a new Cyber 🏡 Home and donate what we can 🤗

I know @greenpea  and @Zoe7  would be good. I wonder if anyone else thinks of something wonderful to contribute towards rebuilding your home?? For Christmas day😊

So here's my gift to you... a  front door for Christmas 💕images (32).jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yikes @Shaz51  4 days away from home is enough for Mr Darcy, cannot imagine how Mr Shaz would be finding things. 

Fabulous @Former-Member  count on a bathroom from me Shazzle Dazzle - take note of spa bath and separate shower along with the recommended shower unit.images - 2020-12-08T230738.073.jpeg

images - 2020-12-08T230305.786.jpeg

@Former-Member @Shaz51 @Former-Member @WIP Hey everyone I dont know if anyone has done this yet but how about a beautiful swimming pool with a spa and sauna :D.

Sydney's 10 best Inner-City Day Spas

What a lovely and brilliant idea @Former-Member  🤗💞

I also love all the gifts already donated to our much loved @Shaz51 ... @greenpea @Former-Member  ... very nice thoughtful ideas, and must haves!

Thought I'd add these .......... a dining room, all ready for Christmas with room for all the extended family to enjoy christmas get togethers.  Plus a christmas tree complete with other gifts to meet your immediate needs. 

Enjoy @Shaz51 💕🤗  sending you lots of love.

Emelia 🌸

Image result for Beautiful Home dining rooms for christmas

Image result for best christmas trees

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance