Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Numb again

@Lee82 

Hey Lee. 

Im doing ok how are you

Hey good to see you back here hun. 
I could be doing better 

@Pollyotter 

@Lee82 

Whats been going on hun

Just struggling with being back home alone at night with no other adults in the house. Back to my old habits. Plus dealing with new FB's

@Pollyotter 

I read your other thread and I am so sorry to hear all about what has been going on. I personally don't understand how anyone could ever think about saying something horrific if it's not true let alone actually doing it. It affects so many people in the process most of all the poor person who is being accused. I am also so very sorry that it had a profound affect on you. That must have been terrible to deal with babe. But I was also very impressed to see how you ended up talking yourself down and changing your thinking around the whole situation. It takes a very strong person to do that babe. My hats off to you hun. That was amazing. Can't say I would have seen it the same way although I would like to think I would if I was put in that situation. 
@Pollyotter 

@Lee82

You are stronger then you think hun. You are more then welcome to tag me as much as you need in posts .I understand the move is a big step

Just popping in to say hey! How has your day been?

@Pollyotter 

@Zoe7 Always thinking of you hun! Hope you are ok 

@Lee82 

Hey Lee

my day was interesting. How was yours?

I met with someone from BRISSC and they want me to go to a psychiatrist... Uhm does that mean I am extremely messed up? I don't know but anyway... how was your day?

Hun no it doesn't mean your really messed up. A psychiatrist is really there to help put you on meds that are going to help with whatever you need help with. I see a psychiatrist. He is the one that put me on anti depressants, sleeping tablets, anxiety tablets and nightmare meds. I guess it's just a matter of personal choice wether you want to go on medication or not. A psychiatrist is also there to listen to whatever you need to talk about too. They help you in a slightly different way than a psychologist. 
I hope that helps a little hun. 
@Pollyotter 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance