Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Numb again

M&M tasting? That sounds interesting. How do we judge that? Lol

@Pollyotter @Former-Member 

@Lee82 

@Former-Member 

we can always talk like the brits and talk about the robusk peanut flavour or the fuit notes of the caramel....uhmmm and we all would have like pugs or small dogs in our hands with a tea or an gin and tonic .... I will dress them all up in drag.. hahah I need to stop watching Unhhh 

I like any m&M's really but my favourite is peanut. The crispy ones are good too. Have you tried the hot cross bun flavour they brought out at Easter time? 
@Pollyotter @Former-Member 

@Lee82 @Former-Member 

Not a fan of the hot cross bun ones I must say. 

I got the packet and didnt like the taste so I crushed them and used them over a cake hahaha. then i loved it... ohhh the crispy ones are awsome. I am not a huge fan of the peanut ones but I will eat them still

Former-Member
Not applicable

My fav is also peanut @Lee82 😀

Ewww really ... Hot cross bun flavoured M&Ms?  Weird. 

Ha ha .. you are funny @Pollyotter 💓  But yeah sure .. Bring along the donkey. Provided I can bring along Holly. She is small, all of 5kgs, and I can have her in hand. Lol 😜

@Former-Member 

@Lee82 

What if Holly rides a Donkey.. Yasss we will make a nice riding space for her. Like the queen she is . 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh .. Forgot to mention .. besides peanut, I love anything caramel. @Pollyotter @Lee82 

Yea agree...hot cross bun ones were gross. We bought a whole bucket of them and ended up throwing them out. Lol

@Pollyotter 

i love anything with peanuts @Former-Member 

love snickers 😋😋

@Former-Member @Lee82 

have you ever turned condesed milk into carmel.... ohhhhhhh yassss

Hell yea caramel is my thing...salted caramel even better 

@Former-Member @Pollyotter 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance