Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Pain
Contributor

On day at a time

Sleep improving the last few days have slept right through the night. Feeling less hurt and pain every day. Trying every day to work on my self worth.Feeling like that heavy weight is lifting one day at a time.I re read my very first post and can finally see I'm moving in the right direction and healing slowly. That's all that matters to me for today. 
Thank  you kindly for all your kind words and being non judgmental.on my path to finally healing me.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: On day at a time

It sounds like you're making incredible progress @Pain. I personally find it amazing to read back on things I wrote when I was really unwell, it really shows me the progress I have made and how far I've come - it sounds like you have a similar experience. Healing is sometimes a long process but it sounds like you're moving in the right direction which is huge. Keep us updated on where you're at with everything (only if you want of course!) and I wish you all the very best on the remainder of your journey!
Take care, CalmingNature Heart

Re: On day at a time

Hi @Pain 

Happy to read this 🙂 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance