Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really wobbly

Hi frog

yes it's good to keep coming back here, I've been away for a few days. It's hard when you feel drained to do anything constructive. I know I should try and go for a walk regularly, but I find it hard to be motivated. 
I hope you can sort out some of the things you're going through and get some peace. Also that if it's things that need to be talked about, you can do that.

Pain is pain, whether it is physical or mental so I hope you can get some rest, comfort and encouragement 

Sending hugs and blessings, roses 🌹 

Hello friends.

I can't believe how long it is since I've revisited my first thread.

Am wobbly today. A friend I haven't seen for 9 weeks through lockdown was with me this weekend, and gone again now. It seemed harder than usual saying goodbye.

Also I thought now we are emerging that work would become more stable and offer some routine but that is not happening until February. We are not back in the building for 3 weeks and then it's a week on a week off. Idk why this has thrown me.

Lockdown has been so hard, but now I'm all over the place as it's changing.

@roses @Mazarita @Flying_Hams @Anastasia @5thNovember @NatureLover @Judi9877 @Zoe7 @Shaz51 

Hello dear @frog 

Thank you for including me on your update 🤗

I am sorry you're feeling wobbly, but it's really not at all surprising. Lockdown has been extremely difficult and now to flick a  switch so to speak and have the same thoughts and feelings about doing what we used to is not going to happen. Our emotions and fears are heightened.

I can imagine saying goodbye was difficult Frog, I'm so sorry. I guess in the back of your mind there's the fear lockdown might happen again and you won't see your friend for another long time, am I right?

No need to answer x 

I am also sorry to learn of your work situation,  uncertainty is not an easy path to navigate. I hope some clarity comes and perhaps the lifting of restrictions with it.

Here with you Frog and sending you 1000 cyber hugs to take as you need them,

Look after yourself and keep reaching out, we are here for you 💚🐸

Hey @frog
I haven't had many social interactions since lockdown ended. People are either too afire to go out, moving on in life or haven't been vaxxed. What can you do hey?
Work will be finished soon and I'm glad about that. I've hated the last few months. The way I've been treated hasn't been great.
So I feel like I'm back at square 1 tbh with you.
Guess I just wanted to say I know how you're feeling friend

Hi there @frog 

Just letting you know that I'm thinking of you during this difficult time. Lockdown hasn't been a fun experience for anyone, especially those with mental health issues, and I can certainly understand why and how. I definitely didn't expect to have a hospital admission because of the stress caused by this virus! 
All I can say is you're a strong person and although goodbyes are hard, you handled it and you will continue to be strong and brave!

Sending you positive thoughts from Melbourne!

Take care forumite friend☺️
Judi9877😎💐

@frog 💚💚💚

Thank you @Anastasia @Zoe7 @Judi9877 @Flying_Hams your understanding and comments all helped!

Hugs my @frog ❤❤❤❤

Thank you my @Shaz51 Heart

@frog  sorry things are bad...sending you wishes for strength and for things to improve...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance