Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Riv
Casual Contributor

Reasons, idk

I didn't know what else to do or where to go. I need a reason to wake up tomorrow so I guess that's to come back here and check in. I don't want any replies, just a reason

8 REPLIES 8
Lauz
Senior Contributor

Re: Reasons, idk

Hi @Riv,

Welcome to the forums. I know you have mentioned that you do not want a reply however you have said you would like a reason. I wanted to let you know you have a reason and we have a super supportive community here that are great at listening to all kinds of problems and being there for you.

Could you let us know a little bit more about you or what you are struggling with at the moment?

Lauz

Riv
Casual Contributor

Opening up hurts.
Connecting with people hurts.

Hi @Riv, and @Lauz I'm pebbles 🙂 

I just wanted to say I hear you @Riv. It sounds as though you are hesitant to want to connect with others but I wonder if typing out some things here online might help at all, however small?

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Riv, I totally agree.
I've been told in the last 24 hours that if I hurt myself that I will never have the opportunity for things to get better.
Get out of bed cause things might get better.
Riv
Casual Contributor

I don't know how or what to say. I'm sorry. Thank you for the concern, nothing matters.

@Riv
Nothing stays the same forever. Things always change....sometimes in a good way , sometimes in a bad way.
People do hurt, but not all people all of the time. There are some wonderful people too.
When you least expect it sometimes something happens that gives you a second chance
Sometimes when just sitting outside on a sunny day you forget why you don't want to be here for a while and it's enough to realise it's ok in that moment.
These are some of my experiences. I hope you find something to hold on to.
Riv
Casual Contributor

This was a poor decision on my part, it usually is. I'm sorry for the hassle. Thank you for the effort and kind words.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Riv, I know nothing about you. But why do you think nothing matters?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance