Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Scared and alone

I'm not the best sleeper @Lee82  And I have a dog that is playing up at the moment..

What type of dog do you have? 

I have two dogs-

french bulldog and staffordshire bull terrier... @Lee82 

Glad you're feeling better @Lee82 Hope you can redirect your thoughts. 

I have an English staffy. He is a cutie but can be a terror at times too. 

I am trying but they keep flooding in and out. I am exhausted but afraid to fall asleep. I may be able to try and control my thoughts when I'm awake but when I fall asleep thats another story and atm flashbacks seem to be happening in my sleep. 

@Lee82 

My english staffy is good- its my french bulldog that was playing up. What colour is your dog? 

I'm sorry you're struggling with flashbacks and I understand that it must be tough for you. I know you can't control your thougts when you're asleep. There might be treatments to help with this? Please look after yourself. I am going to head off soon, I am needing to try to get some sleep in.

@Lee82 

Btw my english staffy is 13 years old-  she is still the energizer bunny. Her name is Kira!!

I'm going to sign off from here and I will talk sometime today if you're around. Night mate..

Hi is a blue staffy. 2 years old. 
I was on parasason (sorry not sure if that's how you spell it) that was for my nightmares however my psychiatrist took me off them a while ago and now they have started up again.

thank you so much for keeping me company. I really appreciate your help and support oceangirl.

take care and hope you can get some rest 

Gorgeous name. My staffy's name is Boris. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance