Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Scared and alone

Its a relief to be feeling better @Lee82 - I just need to keep this going. Are you heading to bed soon? I was meant to have my CBT course tomorrow but it has been cancelled. But pleased to hear your anxiety has reduced for you. 

I'm sorry to hear your CBT class has been cancelled @oceangirl . Maybe there are some CBT activities you can research and do online tomorrow to fill in the time you were meant to be at the class.

No I am not heading to bed anytime soon. I am feeling jittery and unsettled

Hi @oceangirl how have you been doing? 

@Lee82  How was your day?

I ended up having quite a late night, I really struggled with my sleep. I'm sorry you had a tough night too. My biggest issue is my sleep and anxiety. I would like to improve in those areas. Are you still going out to do your grocery shopping? I think, next week, I will do my CBT book, and journalling. And whatever, I feel like doing during that time. I am someone that prefers spontaneity over rigid structure. 

The hospital said, they could put me in another group, but with this virus, I think I am better off at home, I do have an underlying medical problem. Its not worth risk. 

I had a late night too @oceangirl. It was around 5am when I fell asleep. I struggle with sleep too. I often have flashbacks and nightmares. And the night is a highly anxious time for me. 
yea I still go out for groceries but only when necessary. I am also still working however I only get a couple shifts now which I am greatly for but don't think I am in the right frame of mind to be working at the moment.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance