Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self-Care with major Physical illnesses

Hi @greenpea How is my favourite Pea going (without the Wasabi)?

Adge

17 Meaningful Life Quotes - LAUGHTARD

That's very sad re bro @Adge  Would you consider ditching your not so good job and be his  live-in carer? Just a thought. 💜  How's the birds?

Knock You Down Quotes. QuotesGram

You ok @Adge?

Hi @Former-Member I have thought of having my disabled brother here with me - He is in NSW, I am in WA.

Apart from the major relocation (distance) - he has always attracted & invited in (to his home) heavy drug users & sellers.

That would put myself at risk - & they would most likely trash my house, just as they've done to his place (several times).

My relatives are always pressuring me to return to live in NSW - I cannot live there, with those who were most responsible for my SA, EA, & neglect etc.

My birds are good thanks.

We may yet have baby birds, but not yet...

Adge

I'm just posting funny & inspiring Quotes @Former-Member With the Theme of Life Knocking us Down - then Getting back up....

Adge

birdDodoBird.jpeg

@Adge, you certainly have a lot of resilience. Definately don't go put yourself in the midst of your abusive family.. Just lived through that, aged me x10yrs. They were all so horrible to me, I'm still trying to work it out. Oh well...nice moved away again. Its hard having NO real family. I know you understand now. 💜

@Adge  Hey finch. I am so tired but okay 🙂 Will snuggle up in my pea pod a bit later after my walk. Hope you are doing okay today. Love peaxxx

9 best Stop Stalling images on Pinterest | Ha ha, Funny ...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance