Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

@Angels333 You have more strength and courage than you see Hon. Keep moving forward and know you are always thought about and cared for Heart

Thanks @Zoe7  I've had a rough few months but I finally feel a little better...  no SH this week 

Thanks for your encouragement ❤🧡💛💚💙XOXO ANGELS333 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh dear @Millieme 

I only realise I did not reply. A scattered mind looses track.

Yes FB can really be a disaster zone! Lol.

We took some time away. I feel better for it.

I could happily live a Gypsy life as I've often thought.

My dad was always on the road. It must be in my blood as it was his.

Travellers...never stopping for long.

But I do stop now.

To read. I stop to not let things get to me. I drink to slow life down. I've not been feeling bad with it.

Althogh my partner warns me now. When I need to eat etc.

Its in my family line to argue whilst drinking so I'm aware of its dark side.

I cannot sleep tonight as last. So reading.

How are you going with work?

It gets tiring towards the end of year. I hope one day I can find the energy for it all again.

But I'm working on tweaking it all. Thank you for your kind words. They made a lot of sense to me too. 🙂❤️

@Former-Member @Zoe7 @Millieme @greenpea @Flying_Hams @Molliex @Shaz51 (thinking about you Shazzy my dear dear friend) @Appleblossom @Adge @TAB @eth @Former-Member @BlueBay @Faith-and-Hope  and to those I missed, I'm not good at big tags xx

I have stopped going to DBT as of today.   It's been 3 years and although I am not 'cured'  the time is right.   I am feeling a little emotional,  a little scared and a little proud.   I'm not in the crisis I was a year ago and you all helped me thought those dark times.    I still use SH to cope but only sometimes and I'm accepting that and looking forward to becoming a peer support worker....

I always wish you all the best and although I haven't commented much in the last month I do read all your posts.

I look forward to connecting tomorrow night for the feast

XOXO ANGELS333 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@angels 😎 👍 progress (?) 😸
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Angels333 , huge hugs my dear friend

In strife atm @Angels333
But I hear you

I hope so @TAB , you've been such a good support x

Oh @Flying_Hams  are you okay?  I know you're looking for a change...

TAB
Senior Contributor

I wish I had been a good support @Angels333 but thanks . Impressions count for something perhaps . Hope it all goes okay Back to sleep here Nite
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance