Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

@Shaz51 is a legend hey @Angels333

She sure is @Shaz51 Is that bomb @Flying_Hams 

@BlueBay  Sorry to read that your hip is sore again.   You can get through this rough patch with so much going on around you.  you're a strong resilient woman.    I am super amazed at how you support others here on the forum when you're going through so much yourself.

Take it easy my friend 

Love Angels333 

hugs my @Angels333 

sooo much going on here , lets sit together with a cuppa my friend xx

Thanks @Shaz51  I am winding down for the evening.    I think it will be an early night for me.  Such an emotional day 😞

me too my darling @Angels333 , sitting with you  

between my mum and mr shaz xoxo and myself 

Thankyou  @Angels333 ❤️❤️

You've been in my thoughts @Angels333. Sorry I wasn't here last week, but I can see many lovely friends were here.

How are you going this week? 💕

Hey @Molliex  great to hear from you 💜💙💚💛🧡❤  

How have you been? Are you getting time for yourself? Oh I do hope you're Okay xx

I have my car back at the mechanic today another huge bill but it should be fixed after today.   It's an older car 2005 model but I can't afford to replace it.

I'm home this morning by myself and the old self harm thoughts are racing. I've done all the housework etc but now I have unscheduled time.

I've got an artwork I can work on.  I just have to make the right choices.

I see my psychiatrist tomorrow for the first time since November.   I am hoping to change my antidepressant to something that addresses my anxiety a bit more.   And I am having an unpleasant side effect of my antipsychotic so there's lots to discuss there

That's about it from me for today except that on Monday I am doing a different role at work it's out of the water and I am already stressing that I am going to find it overwhelming.   

@BlueBay @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams 

Sending hugs to you all xxxx

Love Angels333 

Thanks @Angels333
Nice to hear from you this morning
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance