Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Ant7
Senior Contributor

Sudden servere SI thoughts

Hi all I hope everone is well.

I have just had a big down it has come from nowhere and I dont get it. I am ok and I am safe but I wonder if anyone else has anything like this?

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Sudden servere SI thoughts

hi @Ant7, that sounds so confusing and tough! How are you feeling now? So sorry to hear you have been struggling so much.

@Former-Member I have had these thoughts through out my life. Most of the time I am really good but sometimes I just get those feelings from out of nowhere😥

Hello @Ant7

Good work talking and reaching out on the forums, it sounds difficult trying to cope with severe SI thoughts that come out of nowehere. How are you going with everything today?

Lunar

@Lunar I am going ok today thanks for asking. Most of the time I am good just sometimes and I don’t know when to expect it. I can normally get myself back on an even keel so it’s not so bad after thanks for your support 😊
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance