Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Supporting a partner in a crisis

Hi my dear friends @Former-Member and @Shaz51, I am struggling with the heat, it is currently 12:36am and it is 39 degrees, no sleep for me tonight. I have not had many low temperature days since Christmas, nothing below 35 anyway.

I hope you are both staying cooler than I am

Sorry @Former-Member I missed one of your messages, yes I think I do have bipolar disorder. Though I have only formally been diagnosed with severe depression and severe generalised anxiety disorder. I have never seeked any help for it in the past 30 years, I know that is a mistake. No one realised how bad it was.

I saw a psychologist for 2 sessions and a psychiatrist who said I was "faking" the symptoms to get the dole. 

Who in there right mind would isolate for 20 years and have no income for 7 years to get the dole? 

ohhhhhh @Jacques that is hot my friend , sending you tender hugs and hope it cools down a little bit for you xxxx

@Jacques

images (37).jpeg

@Jacques, checking in to see how you are my friend Heart

great to see you at the friday feast last night xx

Hello @Appleblossom , @PeppiPatty , @Former-Member 

hi my dear friend @Shaz51  sorry i only popped in with one message on friday, it was a busy night, supporting my partner and having to do some housework. 

im not so great, i have cracked one of my wisdom teeth in half from anxiety and it is aching so badly, i think it will need to be taken out, i am booked into the dentist on tuesday, im feeling really flat lately, i guess just bored with life at the moment as i don't do much.

i hope things are improving for you and managing your mum and family is not too difficult, you are a wonderful daughter, so many children leave there parents care and only show up when there is a will to get money out of. your mum is so so lucky to have you. and i am so so proud to call you my friend. 

hugs @Shaz51 i hope mr shaz's shoulder is improving

Jacques

will be thinking of you on tuesday @Jacques  Heart

are you taking anything for the pain

mr shaz`z torn tendon on the of his shoulder bone is giving him a bit a terrible -- hoping the physio will help when we get a appt

also Mr shaz rang mental health to have a review after nearly 4 years , waiting for an appt , hoping he does not cancel again

one step at a time my friend , is it still hot where you are

thank you @Shaz51 yes, im taking some neurofin it is helping a little, the headaches are bad though.

i hope the physio helps too, im so glad he is trying to look after his mental health, if he is not coping, im so so proud of him. i hope he gets a good psychologist to help him.

umm no we got a cool change and im freezing, it is a nice change from 40 degree days, and we got a little rain, did you get any of the rain the hit townsville

yes lots and lots of rain , had water all around @Jacques , but no water inside xxx

hi @Shaz51 gosh you where so so lucky, im so glad your house was spared, i really hope everything goes ok with your mum and mr shaz, please send him my support, i know he can do it and hopfully get his anxiety back under control. for mr shaz, your self and your family. you are an amazing partner @Shaz51 i hope mr shaz realises how lucky he is

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance