Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

greenpea
Senior Contributor

To all my rl haters

I let a demon out of its box today. I told my friend one of my awful secrets. I was scared she would hate me like the others but she embraced me. Said she loved me and that I would always be her friend. She said all my haters can all get f@#$ed. and told me to give them the finger :). She said I was a lovely, kind wonderful person who copes with alot ..... she said I was amazing.

So to all my haters of which there are many. I am telling you all to get f@#$ed and giving you the finger :D. Now I am moving forward and leaving you haters in my wake. All the stones you throw at me I will make a path out of ..... a path to leading a good life. No love greenpea

15 REPLIES 15

Re: To all my rl haters

Hi @greenpea

Congratulations on your great work today! I am sure what your friend said is true. And although it seems that your hurling of abuse at your enemies is tongue in cheek it would surely be misdirected as you would have no enemies on the forum!!

good luck on that very solid path.

Whitehawk

Way to go @greenpea! 😄 Well done for telling your friend and I'm so pleased that you got such a nice supportive response from her. 🙂
That's a great visual too of making the stones into a path to a good life. 🙂

@Whitehawk  I would be no where if it wasn't for this forum and my forum friends.

@TheVorticon  Thanks so much TheVorticon this has been a long time coming. It has been hanging over my head for years (I have spoken of this many times) so yes to have the courage to tell her and take the risk of her turning her back on me was huge. I wish I was the one who came up with the turning stones being thrown at you into a path to a good life it is an old saying apparently :). Thanks again for your kind response it means the world to the pea :)xx

So wonderful to hear of the support and love you received from your friend you talked to @greenpea That is the kind of reaction we all hope for but so often it is not the case. It is fantastic that you not only received that validation but your friend is right there beside you with some lovely things said - I agree with her completely Smiley Very Happy We love our little pea here and you bring us all joy with your fabulous goodmornings and ongoing support - 3 cheers for @greenpea 🎉🎈👍😘

@Zoe7 Thank you Zoe7 :D. What kind words:) I feel exactly the same about you :)Heartxxxx

@greenpea  It would have been very hard to do, taking a risk, but some friends do come through, no matter what, they are the ones worth hanging on to. Congratulations on building your path to a new life, you deserve that and more. 💕

@Maggie  Thanks Maggie I really appreciate your kind words. I really do Heartxx

From the heart @greenpea .

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance