Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Unicorn_
Senior Contributor

Too much pain. Please help.

Firstly, thank you for your time.
I have been dealing with depression on-and-off for a long time now. Last time I got better, I thought it was going to be okay forever now. But sadly depression found me again. I have also indulged in self harming behaviour in the long as well as recent past.
So after more than a year, I’ve been put back on treatment.
Since the past few days I’ve been feeling very agitated. I am unable to explain what I am feeling exactly. But the closest I can get to it is that my mind feels too agitated and pained. I feel like I am going crazy. I have also been having self-harm thoughts because I think I am not being able to deal with the unsettled state of my mind. I just feel very helpless and alone. I just want to know if anyone can relate to any of this and if anyone can possibly explain to me what is exactly happening and why.
Also, I feel like I’m falling apart. I feel like I’m dying inside. And my head feels so messed up right now. I feel like I’m going crazy. I can’t even explain what exactly is up. There is just SO MUCH pain. The emotional pain and anguish is so bad that it’s manifesting itself physically. Every nerve of my body aches. And the physical aspect I can still deal with. But there is just too much pain right now, too much. And it’s just too much for me right now. I’ve spent the night crying hysterically and I can’t deal right now.

Please is there someone, anyone that can talk to me right now? I need it so badly.

I am sorry for causing you trouble and I am grateful to you for giving me your valuable time.

Once again, thank you so much for your time and efforts. I appreciate it very much. I hope today treats you wonderfully.

48 REPLIES 48

Re: Too much pain. Please help.

@Unicorn_ Hi Unicorn I am here.

@Unicorn_ I will talk about anything that you want to talk about. How are you going now?

@greenpea, thank you so much for your prompt response and help. I appreciate it very much.

I am just so desperate for help right now, you know?
There’s so much pain and I don’t know how to process it. How to deal with it right now.

@Unicorn_ Do you have some of your favourite music that you can listen too. A favourite blanket that you can wrap yourself in. Getting up and getting something to distract yourself like making a non caffine tea or hot chocolate would be good.

@Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope this is the edited post that I had lost. It’s back on now.

@greenpea you’re a kind soul.
You have no idea how much I appreciate this.

@greenpea I want to know if you can relate to the pain I’m talking about. It’s just unbearable right now. I feel so helpless and hopeless.

And yes, I am already cozied up in my favourite blanket and trying to distract myself by watching something funny on Netflix but it’s just not doing any good mate.

@Unicorn_Distration, distraction, distraction is the key, keep you mind away from what pains you. Watching a favourite tv programme is another idea having a warm soothing bath or shower. I like to go for little walks around the garden and do a bit of gardening.

@greenpea I’m trying real hard to distract myself right now. And I am so sorry for bothering you with all of this. But I’m just feeling so helpless and I hate to trouble you this way but
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance