Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Too much pain. Please help.

Hi @Unicorn_

I was also wondering how it is going for you now? I can relate to your pain and your struggle. Just want you to know that you are not alone and that we appreciate your support and presence here too. 

Hi @frog - I understand what you mean about not having your struggle acknowledged on the outside - people just don't always get it or too absorb to see it. It's sometimes hard for me to put in words my own struggle nd make sense of it myself - just deep emotional pain and melancholy. Feeling unappreciated no matter what I do.... And those days I want to just stay at home..Some days I am really good - others it is so dark, so hard, so lonely. I constantly am fighting it and at times I get tired.

Hope the day is going well for you both 

Hey @frog , I am sorry that you have such an exhausting night. And yes, it is awful that outside this forum not many people get it. But just know that I’m here, you have our full support.

Hey -Enigma- , thank you for constantly being there. I am so sorry that even you have to face the same pain. I know how awfully terrible it can be. Exhausting is what it is.
I hope that today is one of the good days for you.
You aren’t alone either.

@Former-Member I am sorry I messed up the tagging part above. But the above message is for you.

It’s just not happening for me right now. I am sorry because I feel like I’m cribbing and that’s the last thing that I would want to do. But I don’t really have anything else that I can do apart from talking about it. And I know it sounds repetitive and pointless.
But I am feeling way too horrible right now.
I can’t even describe it and I am so very tried.
I have lost all motivation and energy. Pain is all that I am feeling right now and it’s awful.
I feel so helpless

So sorry to read that you are still struggling too @Unicorn_. I feel the same today. That lack of motivation and tiredness does generate helpless feelings, that is what I am also experiencing right now. We can only hang onto the hope that tomorrow maybe a better day for us both and in time this great pain will pass. You are not alone. Sitting with you @Unicorn_ xx

@Former-Member I’m right here with you too. Please know that. And feel free to vent out and rant as much as you’d like to. I’m all ears and I am with you.

Please take care of yourself.
Sending warm hugs.

Thank you @Unicorn_. I find it hard to put in words also - just lying here looking up at the ceiling presently. Very unmotivated. Feeling low. Not good and frustrating as the usual things I do and enjoy a little I can't do presently. And my distraction is gone so my mind overthinks and goes round and round....Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better and can do more to block the stress/pain out - I hope the same for you. Here for you too xx

@Former-Member I hear you and I feel you.
I completely feel your pain. As if all of a sudden all the color in the world have faded away for only me but everyone else still sees the color. And the emotional pain can be somehow felt physically all over your body. It’s so bad that you could trade it for literally anything else. And the exhaustion doesn’t help either.

I hear you, I feel you and I am here for you.
Sending good vibes your way. I hope you see a beautiful day tomorrow.

I would give anything for that beautiful tomorrow for me, you and all who suffer this way. I just received bad news that has made me worse. I can't talk about it, it's very bad, but I need to accept it and let it go. Just don't know how to at the moment. I wish this time moves very fast......thank you for listening and being there. I so hope your pain eases too xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance