Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Too much pain. Please help.

@Former-Member I am so sorry that on top of feeling the way you are right now, you had to hear a bad news. And I am sorry that it is very terrible.
I completely admire your strength.
Please hold on to hope.

I’m here always.
Take care.

@greenpea , @frog and @NatalieS know that I am thinking of you all and I hope today is treating you well. I hope you are feeling better now.
Sending good vibes your way.

@Unicorn_ @Former-Member @NatalieS @greenpea just wanted to say I'm glad you're here. I'm so tired that I'm not feeling much of anything. I'd like to make it to Friday feast but have just taken my sleeping potion so could be incoherant either way. There are times when nothing much helps, but the feeling that we're all in this together gives me heart - survivors who have enough left over to try and support others.

Hi @frog

Thanks for your kind words.  Try and shut your eyes and drift off to sleep.  Wishing you peaceful slumber tonight and a gentle day tomorrow.  Heart

@frog Dearest froggy hoping you sleep with beautiful and wonderous dreams xxxx

Love to you @NatalieS hope you are keeping well.

@frog I am so very sorry to hear that you are having a tough time right now. Please take care and know that you are not alone. I completely feel your pain and I understand you totally.
I hope you’re feeling better and that you get a nice peaceful sleep and the sweetest of dreams.
My wellwishes are with you.

Thanks @greenpea I'm doing well.  How are you? Have missed you because lately I've only been visiting the Worry Room.  And now I'm not around the forums much because things are a bit up and down, but that's nothing new. Still trying to make sense of alot of stuff.

Good morning @Unicorn_ @frog @Former-Member Wishing you all a lovely peaceful Saturday.  I'm just about ready to head out the door and vote in the state election. When I get home I'm going to give my little dog a haircut then put her in the bath. When I cut her hair she ends up looking like an abandoned waif.  Reminds me of being a kid when either parent would put a basin over my head and cut around that, like a Beatle haircut.... Hubby is stuck in Alice Springs with his oxygen.  He wanted to visit his mum, probably for the last time, in Darwin however the airport was closed due to a cyclone warning so the plane has a stopover for a few days before a decision is made whether to return home or not. 

Take care, all.  Hugs and Heart

Hi @NatalieS Say hello to your little dog from me! I find my two good company. That sounds really hard for your husband - I hope there's a positive resolution. Take care.

Hi @frog

My little dog has been clipped (chipped away at with the scissors) and washed and towel dried.  She is lying next to me as I type.  We're going to have a snooze in a few minutes as I was up so early this morning. She is the best company and I love her to bits.  Have had her about 10 months so she must be 13 by now.  She was a rescue dog and has been so good for hubby and I.  

At least I got some washing out on the line before I went out.  My knees are protesting after the walk to the school to vote.  Darn, I still feel young in my mind but my body isn't keeping up...

Hope your day is going smooth-ish.  Hugs

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance