Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tough Times

I echo what @Sans911 has said but add you have done exactly what we have asked you to think about again. Step away from a thread by all means but please try not to continue to post that is what you are doing, that no-one wants you there or people are angry with you. You need to read over what I previously wrote again and break it down into the points made as they have been done to try to help you - just as the post the other day was intended to do. This is not just for my own sake or others here - it is about You and how we can work with you to gain the most benefit from being on the forum. Remember also that we have been here a long time and have a lot of experience - we are simply trying to work with you from what we have learnt and dealt with so you can be both supported and supportive. It does become uncomfortable for others to continue to receive the support they need when there are continual posts about yourself out of context from what is actually happening on a thread. Those conversations are best for the Social Threads unless you also need support and that is why I suggest you stick to one or two threads where the majority of your story is so far - that is very much for your benefit so people know where to find you and can choose to help if they are capable of doing so at any given time.

im not mad at you @Former-Member
sometimes I find it hard to support several distressed members all on the same thread. if you need support and you can see that a particular thread is 'busy' meaning a member in distress is being supported I would kindly suggest to tag some of your supports to another thread. that way we can focus on your needs in one spot and the other members' needs in the other. it can get overwhelming for someone in distress when so many people are trying to support them even though its with very good intentions and also overwhelming for the supporters' trying to do to many people at once. this is just a suggestion but ive noticed you get quite distressed if no one responds to you straight away or if your having trouble keeping up- we all get this way sometimes that's why ive suggested the things above. I hope you don't take this to heart and can see where I and others may be coming from, im/we're just trying to help you get the most out of the forums and help you get the support that you deserve as well without you and others overwhelmed.

Just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you babe. 
@Former-Member 💕

I hear you babe. I'm so sorry. 
@Former-Member 

love you to infinity and beyond 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Lee82 ... Just coming by to provide a gentle hug and offer to sit with you. No pressure to talk. Just know I care, and Im happy to be here for you. Nothing stays the same forever ... everything really will be okay. 💗😊

Thinking of you too @Former-Member  💜

Sherry

Thank you @Former-Member really need a hug right now. 💗

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah I know @Lee82  .. I do too. 😒

So Im giving you another hug ... bugger the social distancing Covid rules. 💖

Hugs from me too @Lee82

Thank you so much guys.

@outlander @Former-Member 

❤️💙💚💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance