Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: how do you connect to "your power"

@HopefulWarrior  I’m sorry a few things collided, I felt a crash. I hope your admission gives you all the support you deserve.

Take care. Sending some 💜💜💜💜

Thank you for your kind words @Maggie 

@NatureLover yes I'm traveling OK thank you. This admission is to slow down and regroup. Get back into practicing better self care routine vs running myself into the ground.

Happy to explain how I view "connecting into your power"  ......

Stepping out from the darkness (which for me has been ostrich like head in the sand) and making more proactive/assertive choices in regards to life. 

I have spent alot of my life deferring to others for opinions on what I should do, not convinced I knew right. 

Suppose in essence it's about trusting and connecting to the idea that you know what's best for you. And trying to follow that plan.

I do need to cavat that by saying with MH issues this can be tricky cause your brain / illness can tell you one thing but actually what's good for you in something else.  Think that's where I came unglued. It got pretty fuzzy.

Does that make more sense?

Thanks for explaining, @HopefulWarrior .

@HopefulWarrior wrote:

Suppose in essence it's about trusting and connecting to the idea that you know what's best for you. And trying to follow that plan.

This makes sense, yes. And I can see how MI issues would complicate and confuse this, from my own experience. 

I'm glad to hear you're OK and the hospital admission is for better self care.

Hello,@NatureLover 
It is explained in my last post, in essence, it's about being in the driver seat of your life to steer it in the direction you prefer, being the master of your own ship.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance