Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

It is easier to help others @outlander 

Just made another cuppa for myself. Have to try and stay awake to go get D from friends house. H has had too much to drink to drive 😒😒

My mum has been the big problem lately, sometimes I wish she didn't live with us. 

I was just about to ask if you had to pick up D @Snowie you mustve resd my mind!

Do you think your mum could or would be willing to move into a retirement village?

Have to leave in about an hour to pick her up @outlander 

I don't think she would be willing to move hon. I wish she would but I don't think that would stop her from saying things to me. She likes to put a lot of blame onto me. I have suggested to her that she go see a psych herself but she says she doesn't need to 😔 I sometimes think she needs more help then me.

Sorry took me a while we were out looking at the frogs on the back windows! @Snowie little tree frogs catching the moths.

You can only do what you can. She has to be willing to help herself. Youve done what you can 💜

ohh hope the frogs were cute @outlander !!

I can't do anything else with her, I just need to learn not to take her words to heart.

Will speak to you tomorrow hun. Have to go pick up D soon. I hope you can get some sleep tonight hun and it will be nightmare free.

Thanks for keeping me company. I have loved catching up with you today. 

Love you lots and lots 💕💞💛💚💜💙

They were really cute @Snowie we use to own tree frogs a few years ago.

Hard not to take things to heart when they can be so hurtful 💜

Safe travels to get D. Hope you can get some sleep too
Love you too 💕🌷

Good morning hun @outlander 

Hoping you day goes well today and your drive goes ok.

Thinking of you sis 💕💕💕

Ive done the first drive @Snowie even foind the hospital ill need to go to on friday. Still have to go back up later. Done 2 loads of washing and yhe horses so far. Cant watch any movies cause pops watching the tv and my computer wont play any dvds anymore so im kinda just sittint in thre room

Glad you found the hospital hun and that you will know where to go on Friday @outlander 

Sounds like you have got a fair bit done today hun, well done.

Have done some washing and ironing myself. Still more to go but don't have the energy to do the rest. It can wait.

Hope you have a good afternoon hun.

Thanks @Snowie hope your arvo is ok 💙
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance