Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

EM26
Contributor

opt out

Having such a shitty time,I just cant keep doing this.I think its time to opt out of this place. I just cant anymore and no end in sight, noone listens,people just keep asking and expecting me to do. No more for me

8 REPLIES 8

Re: opt out

Hang in there @EM26 

if you want to talk I am listening 👂 

get it off your chest ...: share your troubles 

stay safe 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

I've sent you an email @EM26, I really hope you're able to reach out and stay safe tonight. 

@EM26Hearing you.  Wish Life was better.

I have used a similar style of language when I think of Suicide.  If you need to place limits on the demands made of you, figure out those bottom lines.  Try and find a way to opt in.

Simon77
Casual Contributor

Hi i am new here and i felt the same way 3  nights ago. I am not sure why or what changed but maybe i could offer my support or ear for you to vent. I am no expert but understand feelings and simply am here if you feel its needed. as i say i am new and unsure if this is ok but anyway try to talk to someone  and i found that maybe for the forst time ever i was honest and did not hide or leave anything out. Its a start when you are totally honest with someone, it was a first and it took me so long to get it out but i did and i felt better. I hope this helps and i hope you are ok

Thank you all for your messages. I have just had a good chat with my gp and although I still feel that the world is all too hard, I think I am in a slighty better place than yesterday and at least he is willing to listen and offer some advice and calm to my thoughts to provide some clarity,if only briefly. I also received some flowers from my sister today as a surprise to cheer me up, they made me cry.
I am here.

Blep
Senior Contributor

Hey @EM26. I'm glad that a little bit of clarity was given to you by your gp. That is also so wonderful of your sister to send you flowers. Sometimes the small gestures make the biggest impact. Stay strong and know we are here with you when you need.

Blep 😺:tongue:

@EM26  ❤️❤️❤️

I am glad you went and spoke to your GP @EM26  

welcome to the forums @Simon77 

please feel free to pop into the forums and chat at any time.... there are plenty of great people here to listen... to sit and comfort and to hold your hand in the darkest of times 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance