Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Goodnight @outlander ðŸŒ·ðŸ’¤

Good morning @outlander . I missed you last night but ended up going to bed fairly early.

Hope today is a good one for you sweetheart Heart

Morning lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜 💜

evening everyone Heart

Evening sis @outlander 

How are you tonight?

Im feeling abit (or alot) tired, pained and feeling quite low tonight @Snowie but have gotten the car registered amongst other things today.

how are you?

Big hugs hun. Well done on getting the car registered @outlander 

I am going ok today. 

have you been up to much today? @Snowie

Not a lot today @outlander , has been another quiet day.

What have you been up too?

i wish! @Snowie ive got a really bsuy weekend coming up with the horses including an overnight camping thing so i wont be around much sat and sunday.
the kids had a ride on their horses, got the car registered, done some shopping, and paid the bills along with making some enquires about nursing services and hotels today. i need to clean a paddock tomorrow as i havent done it in 4 days and im suppose to do it every 2-3 days and ive also got psych, replying to some emails, housework, packing the car and organising things for the weekend, and contacting tafe about a course i wanted to do but it wasnt being run at the time but it is now- would just need to discuss finances etc with them.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance