Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: son2

@Appleblossom @Eden1919 @MDT @eth @Gazza75 @BryanaCamp  I hope that is everyone ..... I still have the virus so am a bit under the weather. Thank you all for your support I really appreciate it.  Son2 was sick yesterday so was super needy and is here with me now so I cannot talk. Just wanted to say thank you for your ongoing care and support. Love peaxxx

eth
Community Elder

Hey @greenpea  really hoping your lurgy starts to improve soon.  And that you've had some more rest since posting.  Is son2 not sleeping either?  Concerned for you and hoping you are getting support out there as well as in here.

@Appleblossom  just curious - what is 'larping' that you mention?

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@eth  Hi eth son2 not sleeping well has hayfever and reminents of cold which could also be a part of influencing his aggressive mood.  I am getting support irl but never enough lol just praying son2 can hold his feelings together and not explode and get himself into strife ....

eth
Community Elder

Sitting with you @greenpea 

@eth 

LARP - Live Action Role Play

based on gaming and dressing up and having competitive war games in local parks etc... with soft bendable weapons so nobody gets hurt.

Its a young people thing.

Smiley Happy

@greenpea  my general strategy for managing children's anger and violent thoughts ... is to say ... I am totally against "acting it out" and hurting people ... but find ways to channel or vent in harmless ways ... I do not know enough about your boy ... or the situation and how this other person is triggering him ...maybe its good he is sick and at home gives him some respite ....

Hugs Bella

sitting with you my super @greenpea HeartHeart

It makes it worse when you are not well too and it seems like his routine is out as well

I know S2 was enjoying going for walks in the mornings

also this might be good to put on the carers side too my @greenpea 

what is S2 diagnosis xxx

Ali11
Community Builder

@greenpea Hope you and son2 have managed some sleep today. Battling through without rest is hard work. Take care x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance