Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

tonights feelings ,todays mood swings

ok here we go write things out currently tonight Im feeling unsettled emotionally which is causing a physical queezy feeling or upset stomach,at this point Im sitting at my computer and not lyeing down,it could have been something I ate today but my mood has been up and down today,felt triggored by reading a bunch of past messages on my phone and currently phone isnt working properly as much as Id like to be able to call someone tonight so that leaves computer and people on these forums for company tonight,was blasting music in my ears before cause I couldnt stand the quiet and then I had a cheery momment for a bit other that but have felt the need to talk to someone I know tonight to help me feel a bit better,I geuss its isolation thats triggorring this anxiety off too and it suddenly dawned on me that I really feel lost and feel well not connected to others I need to meet new people and combat that feeling of isolation right now,but at the same time I need to rest so I need noise of company and people around me but at the same time be able to have my own sense of space which the forums might be helping with in both ways so thank you for your support tonight ,even though I really wish I could speak to someone by phone tonight thank you for sitting out or sitting up with me LostAngelHeart

8 REPLIES 8

Re: tonights feelings ,todays mood swings

@Jynx ,and @maggie and whover else Ive forgotten thank you xxx

@LostAngel I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better.

I'm around if you'd like to chat.

Thank You @Former-Member ill try to get some rest pretty sure its anxiety ,I finally did manage to call my family member but heard their tv or something in the background so I  hanged up just need to settle my stomach and stop avoiding what I need which is company from people

listening to calming music going to sleep now feeling half better goodnight beautifull people have sweet dreams many thanks LostAngel Heart

You're welcome, i hope you have a good rest @LostAngel 

isolating today,thinking about how people probly arnt able to put up with me,weathers dreary today,posting how I feel to those I know for support but not heard its that feeling of isolation that I need to let go of,I need to cry everything out and go for a drive,getting out of the house today,hopefully I can set up new phone too today which would make things easier,Ill probly go get some lunch out and have a look at the shops for a while then go for a drive to see different people that wont mind the company for a while,hope the weather clears up,good news is I had a good long sleep last night but woke up thinking or otherthinking,If others arnt able to support then I need to support myself so today Ive got the whole day to do things that bring me some happy and cheering up feelings rather than staying at home feeling isolated,a holiday would be great right about now ,but a holiday wont be for a little while yet,instead I have to do things now that help lift my mood,does anyone get like this where you just dont know what to do a bit lost in helping yourself cause your so good at putting others needs first,need a change of scenery come on sunny weather no  more rain today please need lots of happy and losts of sunshine and fun things to focus on but still very thankfull that people on the forums stayed with me last night thank you so much xxx 

@LostAngel  I hope today is ok enough. Distractions sound like a good idea, maybe some company mixed in too.

Take care as you drive today, or whatever you eventually decide to do. 💙💙

just an update today was an improovement , was able to find distractions for today,apologized to one family member about how Im currently behaving and they where understanding ,managed to just talk out things with another family member today.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance