Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Thanks @Zoe7, @Faith-and-Hope, @Appleblossom... Hope we are holding up. Spring is on the way 🌷🌞🌷🌞🌷
@Emelia8 thanks for reply, I did soak up som sunshine and prayed, so beautiful out today, cold wind has gone. Got interrupted by an adventurous large dog finding his way round the back and set off furbaby who would take on a great Dane... didn't have leads but fortunately the ridgback-x was more scared of her. She won't eat her brekky now and been pacing since :face_with_rolling_eyes: bit funny actually.
Met my be GP yesterday, she's lovely (as told), and efficient... increased BP meds & ordered bloods. Grabbed groceries on way home, including a rosemary plant. Every home needs rosemary. Hope your ginger cake goes well - yum!

Good to see you today @Former-Member .  And yes ... spring is not far away now.  Something to look forward to.

Ha ha little Georgia sounds just like my Abbie.  They dont seem to realise their size, and will take on anything.  And if any dog intrudes on her turf, she struts around with hackles up and pacing around to watch for them in case they turn up again.  Much too busy to eat their breakky!  They are funny arent they?

Oh thats good news then @Former-Member ... so glad you have met your new GP and that she seems lovely, thorough and motivated to do all the right things for you.

Looks like I have to get myself a rosemary plant then, because I currently do not have one.  Oh yes, the gingerbread cake was yummy.  Slathered in proper butter of course! And the nice hot pot of tea was particularly nice too because I imagined I had you and @Faith-and-Hope sitting here on the deck with me in the warm sunshine.

Catch you again soon.

Emelia 🌸

Former-Member
Not applicable

Someone snooping out back I think, furbaby woke me racing to back door and barking at it... think there was a bang, all lights went on but I'm not going out. Not much sleep tonight :face_with_rolling_eyes:
Former-Member
Not applicable

Are you okay @Former-Member ? 🐶

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh year thanks @Emilia8, got excited because the site let me post a picture on F&A thread to help Zoe last night, so I visited my other fav threads but 😞 disabled again. Really sad cause images speak 1000 words and triggers bullying memories... ptsd. The images just don't upload. How are you going?
Former-Member
Not applicable

New profile pic, for now = Just reminder I'm human and have a face and feelings... but also the overwhelm with all that's going on?

Hi @Former-Member  .. good to see you again.  👍💖

Oh yes ... you are definitely human, and you have very real and highly valid feelings.  Although I cannot see your face due to anonymity rules ... I sense your good heart and kindness. I'm sorry you are feeling overwhelmed with all thats going on for you right now.

Kindest thoughts EOR.

Emelia 🌸

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Emelia8, you have more patience than most. Hope you're ok ? Hard to say in touch here. Be well 💙

Hi,

How are you going today @Former-Member ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance