Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Sounds horrible @outlander, lots of jelly & icream for you lol Yoghart. You can get powdered vitamins to add to shakes. Just gotta ride it out.
I've got BillShock today - $500 electricity bill. Think I'll come off the grid lol
I see this Bereavement Counsellor again tomorrow. Hope it goes well again.
Bro4 sent weird tx today. Raving about how Bro3 stealing his pain meds, ringing police to DOB him in, believing his neighbours and half the family are pocessed "demi Gods' and how he's Angel Michael... and has to withdraw from the family... There's no reasoning with someone who knows everything. I just told him to stay calm. He rang his old Mental Health worker sonim hoping they do their job properly. I can't handle it. He always wants money, itsvneve enough, and never pays back ($2,000 in a year I added up), and I did the same for Bro3. I just have trouble staying stable around them, it's horrible. Sadly,.. i'm really glad I moved away.
Former-Member
Not applicable

U light up my life2791.jpg

Hope a all ok

I just had neighbour here with flask of wine - I'm tiddly. She lost  her 30yo son in MVA this year, she's a mess, and lonely, she came to my back door with wine in hand, stuck her head in 😲 - how could intended her away? When shared some tears over wine and she's gone now.  Pathetic us grieving mother's. 'tis what t isn.  

My counselling went ok today,  she's exactly my age. Hi Go figure. Was nice actually, to have a more mature person to talk with. She swares lol. Its funny. Gave me good psychologist with PTSD exp to to talk with. 

NightyNight FORUMLAND.

Night 😴

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @Sherry💙
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Former-Member  😀💕👋

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thinking g of you @Zoe7 💙💜💙💜💙

hey @Former-Member
sorry I missed your tag from yesterday
yeah riding it out is the most I can do and just pain managing. its frustrating not being able to anything other then soup or pureed foods.

wow! 500 electricity bill is a lot. ours is quite high too feel like we barely get any paid off before we get the next bill.

I really hope the support worker will be helpful. it does sound like a stressful situation to be in esp we are at at the end of the rope.

Hugs @Former-Member  xxxx 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh, how sweet of you to pop by @Shaz51, when I'm such a horrible mudbath of a person. Hugs back atchya xox

got your hugs @Former-Member , awwwwwww Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's ok @outlander , a bit teary here atm after reading a horrible letter about me by Bro2, his hatred is so toxic. It doesn't make any sense - Makes me just wanna die. The way he's aposed my caring for my parents, I'm wondering if fowel play was on his mind, with dad's life, for money, when mum died. I got in the way of that by moving in temporarily to care for him (and help mum die 😞). I guess. Its the only explanation that would justify the level of hostility for my doing ''he right thing, when none of the others would step up. Its evil. Sorry, need a break

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance