Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: R U OK?

Have you ever heard of anyone paying $800 for glasses before (multifocal + antiflective)? That's what happened at my new optometrist yesterday. Seems excessive to me.
Former-Member
Not applicable

I know my SIL paid a fair bit for glasses some time ago @Former-Member . I often go for the 2nd pair discounted/2 for one type deals and get a pair each of regular and sunglasses think the last time round it cost about $600. Multifocal, not sure about antiglare

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member 

Bit distracted earlier with a phone call. 

How are you going?

Former-Member
Not applicable

weedDog.jpeg

Hi @Former-Member, Actually don't know how to answer tthe question lol But that's orobablt a good sign. Had old friends visit ths week, actually took me out to tea which was lovely, and they even paid? 😮  None of my family take me out, ever, if I want siblings company - I have to pay for them -  at mum and dad's 80th So feeling special this week. Also this week i got a 140 refund from insurance re moved out of Sydney to country. Not that $ is important but little blessings. Very windy today, lots of palpitations so just taking it easy. Thanks for asking, hope your w'end goes well 😊🌷💜

hey @Former-Member its been a while since you've been online so wanted to see how your going? Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance