Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

JP81
Contributor

Exhausted, anxious, hibernation and feeling ill

Hii again JP81 here 

Since saturday ive been so anxious about going to work. My body aches, old injuries are hurting, im feeling ill and can not concentrate let a lone remember what i have done at work so far. I want to stay home and curl up on the couch and hide from the world. Im exhausted. I came home early today. 

its been years since i have experienced this part of c-ptsd. Maybe thats a good thing? 
But im feeling , i dont know. I just want to hide from humanity. 

i want this to kust go away so i can be normal. So i can fit in with everyone else. 

i hate this 😢

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Exhausted, anxious, hibernation and feeling ill

be kind to yourself. Maybe a rest is what your bodyand mind

@JP81 wrote:

Hii again JP81 here 

Since saturday ive been so anxious about going to work. My body aches, old injuries are hurting, im feeling ill and can not concentrate let a lone remember what i have done at work so far. I want to stay home and curl up on the couch and hide from the world. Im exhausted. I came home early today. 

its been years since i have experienced this part of c-ptsd. Maybe thats a good thing? 
But im feeling , i dont know. I just want to hide from humanity. 

i want this to kust go away so i can be normal. So i can fit in with everyone else. 

i hate this 😢

is telling you need? 

Thank you
Am trying to do this
Its so much harder to do in this frame of mind

yeah it is. i find when im travelling well its easy to look after yourself, when its tough time its very hard. Try and remember that it will pass and breathe ! Nice deep breaths in and exhale until your lungs are empty and do this a couple of times. Then breathe out and let your breath take care of itself.

This iften help me get on top of my moments.

Thank you Fredy

I had forgotten about the breathe technique.
I will do that now.
Hope you are doing well too
J
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance