Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Freedom11
Senior Contributor

Falling apart

Hi everyone . I'm new to this forum thing. My mental health has taken a turn for the worst for the 5 time in my life and struggling to find the fight to want to keep going. Ader childhood abuse for 16years and a 10yr domestic violence marriage and 2 year domestic violence relationship that followed . My 13yr son wants nothing to do with me and I feel Iam not good enough for my daughter.  I have bipolar 2 borderline personality disorder depression anxiety regular panic attacks and epilepsy.  So every day is a struggle and I feel so lost and alone. Just looking for a friend that might understand and get it . Sorry for the long post 

6 REPLIES 6
Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: Falling apart

Hey @Freedom11  welcome to the forums, I’m glad that you have found us!

im real sorry for all the pain that you have had to endure, and continue to have to face. I can relate to you fight to face each day and to keep going. 

the forums are a really safe and nonjudgmental place and I hope that you find what you are looking for her. 

Thanks

Living life is not always easy and parenting is a huge challenge in an overly competitive world with many unfriendly people. 

Welcome to the forum.  @Freedom11 Most of us try to make this a good place. 

There are serious topics, opportunity to share more of your story, and lighthearted social threads. Time to take care of you, as well as others.

Hi @Freedom11 . Your name is one of my favourite words followed by one of my favourite numbers.

You story took strength to share. It also fills me with more resolve to make domestic violence a thing of the past. If anything, we need a sustained epidemic of domestic healing.

You're good enough. Very much good enough. I'm sorry some people and experiences in your life have let you to not feel that way.

Also, I wouldn't call that a long post. A lot of us have a lot of complexities to express. Every post is the length it needs to be.

Hi @wellwellwellnez Thanks. Yes domestic violence really does need to be a thing of the past. Sadly there is a lot of people out there that think it's ok. The hardest part is it takes years to recover from it and some time you never do. I have been delt this form of behaviour since I was 8 from the people that claim to love me and today I had a major meltdown.

@Bow. Hi. Thankyou for the warm welcome. It help to know and talk to other that fully understand the mental struggles that I'm going through and are really friendly and supportive
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance