Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Henry's Landing Strip & Hangar

Hello and hugs to you @HenryX. Sadly have my skates on still so can't stop but hello to all and enjoy your night 👋✔️👍🤗🌮🍇

@BlueBay @Former-Member @Shaz51 @MDT 

DD270103-69B4-462F-845A-AF5186D3ABC4.jpegSweden. @HenryX 

Hi @Former-Member 

Your Photograph of the beautiful picturesque setting, in Sweden, is lovely. I, and I'm certain that others also, enjoy seeing the photos that you offer.

Thank You

Best Wishes

@HenryX 

How was your day @HenryX 

Hello @Former-Member 

I'm going ok, thank you. I haven't been very physically active, mainly at the computer. While I haven't been very energetic, I am looking forward to being outside doing work around the yard and spending more time with my dog.

Recently, very likely because of the counselling discussions, I am separating various aspects of my life, responses and reactions to situations, into categories. While I am conscious of the resistence many people have to "labeling", I am finding that it is helping me in identifying issues and therefore assisting me in knowing how I can address them, when separated and identified.

I am very pleased to 'hear' from you. While our discussions have often been brief, I enjoy what you do say and offer. For that I am very appreciative. Also have noticed support that you have offered members in other threads.

This thread needs some more activity. I have to think up a few interesting ideas for enjoyment and discussion. I may have stalled discussion with my stated concerns about access and usability of the forum website. I notice that people are not fond of "rocking the boat, even when it's taking too much water, or maybe because of that."

However, we'll carry on. I am trying to generate more discussion in a few threads that have been quiet lately.

For now @Former-Member 

My Best Wishes to You

@HenryX 

Good evening @Former-Member @HenryX

I do hope you have a good nights sleep tonight

Hi @MDT @MDT  I really don't know to say that 

Hi @MDT @

Thank you for your note. Yes I believe that I will sleep well. Still cold here, going for about 9 deg C tonight. It has been raining intermitently here during the last few days. The rain is really not welcome at the moment, Just on harvest time.

It's just on 8.20 pm here, but I will be in bed soon.

Best Wishes

@HenryX 

Have a very special person in hospital at the moment @HenryX

Hi @MDT a special friend just had surgery. Not sure what will happen.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance