Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Sleepy_Catcoon
Contributor

Hi I'm new here!

Hi... I'm new and still trying to find my way around the forums 🙂 I decided to make a post but I'm not sure what to say so I thought I'd explain why I picked my username- "Sleepy_Catcoon". I picked this cause I like cats and raccoons (although I've never actually seen a raccoon before lol) but also because catcoon is the name of an animal from a game I liked playing! And I added sleepy cause I am always tired 😛

23 REPLIES 23

Re: Hi I'm new here!

Hi @Sleepy_Catcoon !

Welcome Welcome!

Thanks for providing insight into the origins of your name. Seems like it sums up your character 🙂

Have a browse around and feel free to join in any threads you find interesting. 

Reach out if you have any questions, want to share an experience/story, need some suggestions, want to connect with like-minded people, chill....anything as long at it aligns with forum guidelines 🙂

Once again, welcome!

BPDSurvivor

Thanks for the warm welcome @BPDSurvivor I have had a look through the guidelines 🙂 Do you guys have games on here?

@Sleepy_Catcoon  Hi, welcome. There arent games as such but there are some interesting chats and stuff in the social spaces area you could maybe start a game there if you had one in mind. 

Thanks @Eden1919 🙂 I love your profile pic btw, what animal is that? You guys don't have games on here?! 😲 Oh no! That's one of the best things about forums like these I reckon 😛 I will check out the social spaces though thanks 🙂

@Sleepy_Catcoon  Yeah maybe sane should start a games section could be fun. And thanks it is a dwarf flying squirrel they are very cute. 

@Eden1919 Oh my gosh that's such a cute name- dwarf flying squirrel naww! Better than something like naked mole rat 😛 Although they can be cute in their own way 😛

@Sleepy_Catcoon  Yes they are adorable and naked mole rats can also be kinda cute. Most animals are pretty cute if you think about it except potoos they are just creepy. Well to me anyway lol. 

@Eden1919 Oh my- I had to look them up, they do look kind of scary! I'm sure they have great personalities though...

@Sleepy_Catcoon  I hope so because they are pretty creepy looking although that isnt their fault. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance