Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Mrawesome
New Contributor

Introduction

G'day I'm new to this and am not really sure what to say. 

My name is a deliberate misnomer as I don't really feel awesome, in fact most of the time lately I am angry, sad, frustrated and generally blah. I feel generally unsupported by everyone around me,  I am constantly tired and not sleeping well and have difficulty expressing my feelings to people in general. 

I don't trust people easily as I have been betrayed too many times to count and as a result I often feel alone in my struggles. 

I don't know if anyone else feels this way but my world is falling apart and I don't think I have the strength to hold it together any longer 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Introduction

Hi @Mrawesome and welcome to the Sane Forums.

I'm sorry you are going through so much at the moment. I hope you find the support you are looking for here.

You have shown strength by just posting on here so you should be proud of yourself for that.

Again, welcome and I look forward to seeing you around the forums 💜 

Hi @Mrawesome another welcome to the forum. Smiley Happy

Yes there are many people in the large membership here who would relate to times of feeling angry, sad, frustrated and generally blah, including me for big chunks of time in my life. 

Wondering if you have seen a GP about this. Maybe you already have a psychologist or psychiatrist? I have struggled with poor mental health all my life and, though there has been no cure for my condition (bipolar), it certainly has helped give me some relief in various ways.

Hope your time at the forum is helpful, wishing you well.

Hi @Mrawesome 

Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear about how you've been feeling, that sounds really difficult to deal with. I hope you find the forums to be a safe and supportive place where you can share what you're going through and find support.

Sending strength your way,

Rosie93

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance