Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: LBD - anyone living it and can share some advice?

Thank you @NatureLover , it could honestly be that. Guess I just have to live with it then!

Hi @ForcedCelibacy and welcome to the forums. 

I rarely get time alone with my partner and  sex is a thing of the past sadly. I'm always mentally exhausted and my boy tends to just fling open the door after one knock. I cope as my libidos not what it once was but it does play on my mind. We used to be like rabbits .

It happened with my ex husband too but that was due to the break down in the relationship and the fact that he was an alcoholic. 

I think there many reasons why this happens and my advice is to talk about it with your partner since it bothers you. 

Relationships are a two way street and both of you should be happy in meeting at least half way. Booking it in can take the spontaneity out of it and make it feel like a chore and only put you both under pressure. 

Hoping by being here helps you realise you're not alone. Wishing you the best 💐

Thank you, @Anastasia it does help to know that it is quite a common issue

Reviving this thread in case anybody else would like to discuss the ins and outs of intimacy in lesbian relationships... long term or short...let's connect!

VVD

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance