Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Paradox
New Contributor

Paradox

Hi! I'm [name] Paradox. I think the name describes my mental state and my journey.

I was diagnosed with ADHD + BPD ten days ago. Finally. (I've run through different diagnoses that I tried to live with, co-exist with in the last decade). It felt like having a strong gut-feel, almost knowing that your significant other has been cheating on you, but never really proved it -- until they finally confess. The diagnosis was both a crushing pain, and a huge sigh of relief. Finally, this is the shoe that fits... I think. Allow me to wear them in and see how it feels after a few miles. 

There's so much to learn... and unlearn. I'm just glad I'm not alone.

-----

I am currently obsessed with salmon-pink, peachy colours. I am enamoured by Grogu and Pusheen. I have recently dug up bullet journaling from the grave of things I used to enjoy and stopped doing.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Paradox

Hey @Paradox 

Nice to meet you.  What's the journey been like to get here? and what are you wanting to learn?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance