Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Working and studying with complex mental health issues // Thurs 20 MAY 7-8:30PM AEST

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Working and studying with complex mental health issues // Thurs 20 MAY 7-8:30PM AEST

@frog@BPDSurvivor@jem80@BlueBay@Schitzo , @Former-Member , @YouAreNotAlone@Smc 

Hey everyone. We are gearing up to get the chat going at 7PM. For those of you online who want to join us, we would love to have your valuable contributions 😀

@HenryX @Adge @soppykat @Appleblossom @Last-Lament @Bill16 

hi how do i join this chat?

i must be doing something wrpng as I cant find the chat @HappyCastle 

Hi @Eve7  and @soppykat 

Firstly head over to this page (which can be found using the dropdown menus at the top of the SANE website: Peer Support -> Peer Group Chat). 

From there, scroll down until you see the button to open the peer group chat. (If you can't find it the page has instructions instructions for joining too). 

If you'd like to simply read through the chat, you can enter as a guest. If you'd like to participate, you'll have to sign up with your email address. Many folks simply use their forum name, but you can choose any username that keeps your anonymity.

If you do miss out, all of the group chat transcripts are posted online afterwards!

If you have any more queries you can check out the FAQ page Smiley Very Happy

hi i didnt get to chat because it wouldnt let me access the chatbox..oh well i hope i didnt miss anything im awful sorry for missing out on it

Hey @soppykat, that's ok. It can be tricky sometimes! You can read the transcript back here if you'd like, and I'll tag the lovely @Judi9877 who I believe may have been going to get a thread started to keep the conversation going to let you know when that happens. I hope that helps! 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance