Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Hi forumites

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia

So it's been a year since my trip overseas. Doesn't seem like that was so long ago. Atm I am reflecting on how things have changed and where I have gotten to in life. Quite a change.

I hope that the journey I have been on has helped you in some way. Idk how. But I just hope it has lifted you up when you needed it or similar.

I went to the gym just now after about two weeks. But today I really felt like I needed it so I am happy to have gone.

The past three months I haven't really been going as often as I had due to work and needing to recover from the adjustment. It really took it out of me.

I have settled into my role I think. Even if it's only a temp role til next year in September then it doesn't matter as it gives me a base on which to work from.

I will however need to postpone my present role due to the intern program next January. But then this is a fair trade off. If something comes up afterwards then good. But at least I will have some experience and some skills in government work.

In terms of my date from a few weeks back I asked her where we are at in terms of the friendship. Because it's unclear and the ambiguity is testing me. Keeps me questioning. So I will see what happens with that. We speak a lot. But it's worth checking.

Right now I think i am holding out for Christmas. We will be going away to a favourite place we have. Away from the rush. I am really looking forward to the scenery and the peace and quiet.

@MDT hey Hamso, wish you a good break. Enjoy . Hope Christmas comes quick

wow a year ago my friend @MDT 

and you have come soo far since then Heart

Good night forumites

Hi @MDT  hope you're well today.  Your trip away sounds like it has potential to be quite special xx

Had *
@eth

It was last year haha. But thanks my awesome friend 🙂

@MDT  I meant your up coming Christmas trip (or did I misread that?).

Ohhhh @eth

My bad haha. Yeah

@MDT hey Hamsolo, hope you have a good day. Enjoy

You too @Meowmy
🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance