Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

Such a hard thing to do @Appleblossom - my thoughts are with you Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thinking of you @Appleblossom my old friend and your beloved Mo. 🌹

Hugs @Appleblossom my thoughts are with you ❤💕

Thank you so much @Former-Member @Queenie @Zoe7 @outlander

We, my son, his gf and I, had a lovely day out saying good bye to Mo.

I kept moving on trying to find a good spot and my son humoured me.

Ashes to ashes dust to dust. 

It was gentle and healing and there were good memories. He had a good life.  It was important my son could say his good byes as he was not home when Mo died.

Heart

Thats loveley @Appleblossom
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds as though he was a very loved and well looked after cat @Appleblossom am glad that it was a nice day and you were all able to say good bye. take care

That sounds like a sad, but at the same time beautiful thing to do to remember Mo @Appleblossom Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

So pleased to read of the lovely and moving send off Mo received @Appleblossom - and that you all had a positive and moving experience with saying goodbye, savouring the good memories and acknowledging that a good life was had. That's magic, and has helped me as I can have difficulty emotionally with letting go...💕

We have had so much death that has been difficult in our family history. It was good for us to celebrate a wholesome life and death. We spent an hour walking in a beautiful part of the river, but for various reasons I drove to another section closer to the mouth with faster flowing water.

Thank you ALL. When he died I was beside myself and had so much going on with my son.

Now I have to feed his brother, my grumpy ole King cat.

HeartHeartHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Beautiful @Appleblossom 💞 - you put a smile on my dial with the vision of grumpy ole King cat 👑😼

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance