Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Had enough... I am walking away.

I just a call out that I am engaging what are perceived to be competent entities to assist me he doctor , fiends , DOC. <br> Very cautious though because by nature departmental / bureaucracy tends to be a double edged thingy

@Chris3 Hi Chris3 I think every parent has a certain amount of guilt. It comes with the terriotary of being a parent but we all do the best with what we have got at the time... Everyday is a new day, onward and upward I say no one is perfect.

Hi @Chris3,

I'm one of the Sane moderators. I can see that you've mentioned you feel your mental health is deteriorating and that you aren't used to discussing your experiences. Do you have some supports around that you can share these with? I think I've misunderstood the post where you mention (you may or may not be) engaging with a doctor and friends, but certainly think this is a good idea 🙂 

Have a lovely weekend,

Flipper

Chris, having a forum such as this allows us to safely try to deconstruct and unravel the complexity of our situations. We all have unique challenges.. complexity and fear or favour are our motivators. Losing yourself can happen while you are busy trying to survive. Legal challenges are complex and fair and equitable are subjective, sadly not objective. I hope being able to share will provide you with the opportunity to try and find a way forward through the dysfunction as it has me. Dysfunctional family situations generally are what happen behind closed doors.. when that door opens any control we once had is gone.. and we are left feeling exposed. Breathe in and out.. and put one steady foot in front of the other and always take care of you..
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance