Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

@Shaz51 that sounds like a hectic day! Hope the both of you can get a good rest tonight!

@Former-Member @Determined @Mrsjones @nymeria92 @SleepyDad @Sophie1 how are you guys all holding up?

MsJay and I have made a big decision this week, we're going to add a beautiful little french bulldog to our family! MsJay's Drs have said a companion type animal would be a benefit, and we love dogs but haven't had one for a few years since our last fur baby passed away. We're both very excited so big changes coming up but looking forward to providing our little Frenchie with a loving home!!

Oh la la @Jay-e  un petit chien.

How very exciting to be getting a Frenchie. I firmly believe that pets are an important part of our loved ones treatment and care teams. 

No work this afternoon @Jay-e  due to rain xxxx 

Is Mum ok @Shaz51?

Trust Mr Shaz settles soon. 

Mr Darcy keeping fairly busy with a couple of volunteer things on this week. 

Big hugs @Shaz51 hang in there xx

ohhhh thank you  my @Jay-e HeartHeart, i will xxx

beautiful little french bulldog to our family!-- ohh have to send us a photo @Jay-e 

@Jay-e good on you! Wish we could afford a pet ourselves. Hopefully next year.

My husband is back home, and recovering. I am terribly lonely. I try to keep up with my job search and I have been reading a lot to distract myself. But I am very sad. 

@nymeria92  we are here for you anytime my friend for you to chat or just to have a virtual cuppa withus xoxo

@Former-Member, @Jay-e , @Determined m, @Mrsjones 

@nymeria92 big hugs to you as well. Loneliness is a horrible feeling, especially when we'd turn to our partners for comfort but they're not able to provide it. But the people on here can be an amazing source of strength and support.

Me, I like trashy tv to distract myself! Something I can get sort of invested in but that's still lighthearted enough to not add to the emotional rollercoaster. Especially useful in those night time hours where you can't just talk to a friend in person

@nymeria92, @Jay-e , we are open 24/7 and there is some one here all the time to have a talk too my aesomw friends

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance