Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Who am I? Who are you? Who are we?

hi,
the best thing you can do is get support. It's brave of you to open up.

it's so easy to isolate yourself...out of guilt/ stress or depression.
what other feelings would someone feel?

I think numb might be one.......

I have Definately been in a place you are in. but different.

the first thing that got me through was knowing I wasn't judged for the actions I decided to take.

HELLO!

1. i am a big fitness healthy living fan- although im still learning to practice what i priech * while eatting a whole block of chocolate 😉

2. i love chocolate lol atm my fav is dark chocolate with almonds

3. i enjoy exploring sand dunes while walking my dog in the mornings- making us both run up and down along the way so we both feel good about the rest of the day we have a head of us.

4. Painting with my hands- i need to make more time for this hobbie. Messy fun

oh no! i didnt spell check before i sent that- lol cats out of the bag. i cant spell to save myself XD

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd contribute to this fantastic thread with some news. I love playing music. I bought myself a guitar last week, I'm VERY excited. I thought I'd attach a pic for everyone!!

WP_20140804_001.jpg

Is that a Gibson? I am no muso but I have a friend who is hugely into guitars. He worked at Maynard ' and hand produced some truly beautiful instruments. Something must have stuck in my head!

Hi nyxsong,

You're pretty spot on!! It's actually an Epiphone, but that's basically a Gibson (just not with the $5000 price tag)

It's the first time I have bought a guitar in over 10 years, and actually the first time I have EVER bought a 'new' guitar. I'm pretty excited!

Thanks for inviting me to participate in this NikNak.

1. I am a secret geek. I love Terry Pratchett and have over 40 of his books. I love his take on life, the humour and the thought provoking stuff, all wrapped up in chuckle worthy fantasy based on a Discworld that floats through space on the back of four elephants, who in turn, stand on the back of a turtle.
2. I really do love my job. People think I am being sarcastic when I say this, but I do. Somedays its all that keeps me sane.
3. I am a cat person, the proud warm-blooded furniture of a cat known as a "Secret Siamese". I am not a cat owner, I am cat-owned!
4. I am immensely proud of my daughters for the way they have coped with the upheaval in our lives.

Hey Used2Be,

That's great! I'm reading The Truth right now (well not exactly right now!) - William de Worde and his Anhk-Morpork Times!! I've only been reading textbooks for sooo long, it's great to read something fun! I forgot all about the land of Discworld!!

I love reading

I love music in all forms

Working on being able to find the time for me to be able to do these things 🙂

1) I love comedy movies, such as Anchorman and things that are just a bit ridiculous.

2) Swimming is my favourite sport. I can just switch off and swim

3) My dream is to travel & follow summer for 12 months
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance