Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Christmas lounge

@Former-Member Merry Christmas and thank you Darcy 🙂 wishing you a wonderful day. Love greenpea xxxx

Thank you @Former-Member. 🙂 Very pretty. Hope your Christmas Day is happy.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning everybody, and a very merry Christmas to you all.    @greenpea @outlander @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Determined and everyone else who visits.

Darcy you have been so busy distributing lovely gifts to everyone overnight, with myself being the lucky recipient of one of those gifts.  Very thoughtful and appropriate too.

So I just thought you may have run out of supplies, and I have brought along a santa sack full of replacement gifts.  Please take whichever one you fancy for yourself. 

Image result for santa sacks

I am also bringing some edible treats for all to enjoy here in the lounge throughout the day.

Image result for Cute Christmas Snacks

Love and care to you all.

Sherry Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member  @Smc @greenpea 

😀😀😀

@Former-Member Good morning and Merry Christmas  Sherry. Always great to see you posting as I do think about you from time to time and wonder how life is treating you. I will be doing some gardening when my son2 gets up or not :). Wishing you a wonderful day. Love greenpeaxxx

Just wanted to wish all my special friends here a happy Christmas and say how blessed and grateful I feel for your friendship and support. I trust you can all find some joy today. xo 

Merry christmas all!! Lol @Former-Member, yesss, definitely looked like us. Hope everyone has a great day xx

Hello Peoples... we're up to the wind-up stage of Christmas Day here. Lunch ran late due to too-much-left-to-do, but everyone enjoyed it. Am very tired now. We're snacking on the nuts and sweets, some of the family are keen on pud or cake as "dinner" but I might have some of the cold meat and cheese instead. 🙂

We moved a lot of clutter from on and around the dining table into our bedroom. So we can't go to bed until I pull it all back out again. 😛

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Smc 😀

merry christmas @greenpea, @outlander, @Former-Member, @Smc, @Janiee Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance