Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

ditto @Anastasia 💖💖💖

Stay strong Hon - those days are behind you now - look to the next few days and what you can do within those and the hope that your boy will get through a little better.

@Faith-and-Hope 💖💖💖💖💖

@Zoe7  🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋🌹

Morning @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Anastasia

🥰🥰🥰🙂🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃😌😌😌😌💟💟💟💛💚💙💜

👋💜💞💞💞💞 @Sans911 

Have slept most of the day @Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 @Shaz51 @Anastasia @Former-Member Smiley Sad

I am so tired but only 4 more weeks to get through.

My Mum suggested yesterday that we have Christmas at my place again this year. I really thought we would go to my sister's as they are in their new place and it would be the first Christmas there - but she is still struggling with the loss of her little kitten and feeling quite lost at home. She still has her beautiful dog but there is something missing for her. I do understand but I am not sure I am in the position to have it here either. I don't want to think about it just now though - have enough going on.

My co-teacher is going to be away tomorrow also so we won't be able to meet to get things organised for the week - and have a meeting after work Tuesday so won't have time before Wednesday. Seems like I am going to be 'running' this week also Smiley Frustrated Bring on the holidays!

Gosh just the thought of hosting Christmas @Zoe7 brings on anxiety. I think it's good you parking it up for now.

Sending you an abundance of strength for the week ahead. I know you'll smash it cause that is just what you do. As @Faith-and-Hope float when you can't swim. Love and hugs to you both 💞

Gotta keep swimming @Anastasia - have my babies to look after 🐶😺

@Faith-and-Hope Just finished shredding more paper - should have enough for the week now apart from a few colours I do not have that the kids want ...will need to search school tomorrow to see if I can find anyone that has those colours ...we might have a few in the classroom but know we don't have them all.

Tobes doesn't seem to be himself tonight - been sleeping on his bed on the floor rather than beside me for most of the night - bit worried about him Smiley Sad

Oh dear @Zoe7  .... I hope Tobes is okay 😕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance