Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: New check in post

@Jupiter @NatureLover 

You Don't need to apologise for last night and no one answering,  all I needed was company for ten mins or so, just to be heard, but what I am being reminded of so much today, I'm nothing, I don't matter.  So why try

Oh Lee, I am so sad to read that you think you don't matter and are 'nothing'. You matter here, to me and other forumites, and to people in your life as well...you're definitely 'someone', not 'nothing'. I am here ready to listen to you every day, and others here as well. 

Do you want to talk about anything now? We have 3 full hours till I log off tonight...

@Lee71  Heart

@Lee71  I'm sorry that you're stuck in this place with such overwhelming feelings of worthlessness. I know if I tell you that you DO matter, your mind is probably going to make you think it's not true somehow. This inner critic part of you is actually just trying to protect you, as part of a trauma response. And that's okay! It is possible to turn towards this part of yourself with compassion and openness.

In the meantime, I'm going to tell you this anyway:

Heart YOU DO MATTER!! Heart

I hope you're able to find some small way to practice self-compassion today. 

@Jynx  Heart

@NatureLoverI know we still have a little time here together, but what is there to say, what can I say

You can say anything you like, how you're feeling, maybe tell me what colour or song you're at? Or maybe if you've been able to eat anything today? I'm here to support you and I care about you, Lee.  @Lee71 

@NatureLover @Jynx 

It's not just my inner critic telling me I'm  nothing, a waste of space and so on . I have people around who say that to me and treat me that way also.

As for what color I am, you dont want to know trust me.

@NatureLovereverything you've done for me, all the time you've spent with me, all the times you've stopped me from going over the edge without even knowing it, just by being your caring  self.

@Jynx  you've been great too, especially with those videos.

I know I post a lot of photos but I feel it's the only way I can thank you.

So....

20200801_160126.jpg

20200801_160141.jpg

20200801_160251.jpg

20200731_171725.jpg

@Lee71  keep on keeping on my friend xx

@NatureLover  and I are sitting with you all the way xx

Lee, I am so very sorry that people are saying those things to you, and treating you badly. To me, you deserve special care and kindness and gentleness, because of all your trauma and suffering. ❤

I am concerned that you might be orange, heading towards red? Or maybe even at red? 😣  @Lee71 

I should let you know that if you tell me you're at red ever, then I will be going to call a moderator, Lee, as I will be extremely concerned for you. 

Your photos are beautiful, thank you - I especially like numbers 1 and 2. What is number 2 of? 

@NatureLover  number 2 is a close up of  a seed on a tree

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance