Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Coping Toolbox ( what is in yours to help you cope )

@tyme what does NEW 3 mean. 3 new messages to be read

How do I.do that or 3 likes with no cement,? My NDIS worker set me up properly with username and password. I log in every day now

But I'm apparently breaking some rules and some of my posts don't get posted. I get too involved with people's problems and probably share too much of my lived experiences. @tyme 

Hi @pjc1965 ,

3 New means:

- 3 new messages and/or supports you have received.

In terms 'breaking the rules', we have forum guidelines around:

1) RESPECT

2) ANONYMITY

3) SAFETY

You can read more about these guidelines here: https://saneforums.org/t5/help/faqpage/title/community-guidelines

Sometimes, moderators might work with you to help you post in a way that is more comfortable for other people reading.

This is NOT about 'getting you in trouble'. It is about helping you share your experiences in a safe and respectful way. When I was a regular member on these forums, I got these emails from moderators too!

I am glad your NDIS worker has supported you to set up a forums account. It is incredible how far you have come.

I look forward to seeing you around on the forums.

Take care,

tyme

Hi. I added a picture of me and my friend Lola.. a dog. Is that alright? Are you able to view it?

To my profile or pictures

Hi @pjc1965 ,

I've just found the photo. But unfortunately, because of our Anonymity guideline, we can't actually post that image up.

Maybe you can describe your dear friend to us instead? Otherwise, you can post a photo of only your pet.

Here is part of our anonymity guideline. It exists to protect everyone from directly linking you with what you post.

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 6.42.18 pm.png

I have a great photo of Lola only to post. How come we talk via email. You sende an email and I reply @#!?

@pjc1965 

No, you don't have to respond to the email because I've seen your post here now @pjc1965 .

Yes, of course you can post your picture of Lola. You can also post it here if you want.

Click on the camera button:Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 8.20.36 pm.png

Then click 'choose files':

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 8.21.17 pm.png

Once you find Lola's picture, you can post it 🙂

Thyme. I have 3 posts I need to review. Aren't we allowed to talk about God and how he helps?

I talked about God, the devil and. Now I forgot

@pjc1965 

And reading Psalms

@pjc1965 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance