Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Self care by growing a garden

Nice one @Shaz51 Good work.

Not fun being sore.

Adge

@Shaz51 The end result would be worth it. You will be rewarded with a beautiful garden 🌷xx

How is your patch going @Schitzo ?

Did a bit of weeding done yesterday and got the first punnet of veg planted - some peas. 

Hello @Smc@Anastasia@Adge@Schitzo , @Former-Member 

the yard looks good 

need a bit more to be done , but we will get there 

how is your's going xx

Everything being done slowly here, overall progress is being made @Shaz51. There seems to be a few snails about.

@Former-Member My patch is going well, thank you for asking. Our pansies and marigolds are coming out on flower and got some succulents planted in our rock garden. I've never attempted to grow veggies, are they hard to grow?

@Former-Member, , @Schitzo we saw lots of stick insects yesterday , tiny ones to big ones 

grasshoppers and lizards Smiley Very Happy

but it was strange , no green ants biting us xx

@Shaz51  Our rock garden is slowly taking shape, we got some succulents planted. The pansies and marigolds and are looking lovely 🌷🌻 xx

Most vegies are not hard to grow @Schitzo knowing when to plant them and not putting the same plant in the same spot all the time are the two main things.  Healthy soil = healthy plants, this applies to flowers as well as veg. 

@Shaz51  I love stick insects, they are so fascinating, we don't have any in our garden at the moment, but we have plenty of small lizards 🦎🌻 xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance