Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

@Flying_Hams you are a good person being good to your parents.

Your presents sound very thoughtful @Flying_Hams Something meaningful that they like.

I used to always send parcels interstate to my parents & siblings (nice hampers etc).

My financial situation has been rather dire, for the past 12 months - lower income than Newstart allowance, even though employed.

So the thought of sending my folks anything this year provokes stress (cannot afford) - especially with some of their high expectations.

Well done, well organised (you are) - I have not even started yet.

Adge

Sounds like nice gifts @Flying_Hams im sure they will love and appreciate it.

Thanks @Adge @outlander @Meowmy

I wish i could buy you all a present lol

@Flying_Hams  Hey Hamsolo01 reat idea :). I am sure they will enjoy the gin :)xx

I'm sure your parents will love your present @Flying_Hams 

you're a good son. And I know they've helped you a lot. 

@Flying_Hams your friendship and life success is best present.

Hey forumites

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia @Bill16 @Jacques

I just wanted to say I am happy you are supporting me and contributing to my thread and supporting my stage in life.

I feel a bit crap today. I was meant to see the new star wars flick with a friend and he was organising it all with some others. He failed to tell me. I think it light be payback for not telling him that I didn't go overseas. It's the friend I met a few months back.

But I feel like an ass.

I am a bit over meeting new people for this whole year anyway.

I might just see it with my parents when we go away for Christmas or with two other friends idk.

It's a small thing to worry about but for some reason it has gotten to me..

I am not going out tonight. Still. A bit sick and also just a bit sick of people..

were you in touch with them when they went without you or didnt tell you ? @Flying_Hams  if not, I wouldnt worry about it, or maybe problem is with his friends, who knows. just go and see it yourself Cat Happy

Yeah idk @TAB
Its weird.

Really just over people. I know that sounds bad
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance